Friday, May 24, 2013

Teen


Through out the 4 years of being in high schools, I've be friends with many kind of people and I've learn the value of friendship, but surprisingly, I didn't learn it from the people whom I've known since I was an abecedarian in my school,  but from the people whom I never expected to get close with. Those people who have seen me being so broken when everybody else think I'm doing fine. Those people who knew that I've spend some of my terrible days at my school crying in the girls bathroom and those people who have heard me confess about how hurt I am to even face another day in school.

I was so depressed. In the most silent way you can ever imagined.

Sometimes you think you're not a good friend because your friends choose to be with other people instead of you. If your friends never appreciate your existence, then let them feel your absent. And soon you'll realize that you never need them anyway. You only feel like you do because you never try living apart from them. They may say that you've changed, you forgot where you belong but lol ignore them, where were they when you're struggling like shit to get through the hardship in your high school life anyway? But it's okay, I've met some really great people who never get bored trying to advice me in every possible way that I can't even describe in words. Even when I don't want to tell them what's wrong, they'll still try their best to cheer me up. Because that's what friends will do. They'll be there for you although a million stones is the distance between you and them, although you past through a leap year and not being able to be beside them, their existence always seems so alive.

To everybody, even "friends" who wasn't there for me when I was facing a hard time, don't ever come to me and say that I can't do this and that just because you don't see the potential in me. You don't know what I've been through to get to where I am now. You don't have any idea about it x

No comments:

Post a Comment