Tuesday, May 28, 2013

This feeling

You know that moment when you look at certain photos and you caught yourself laughing or smiling because it reminded you of something you couldn't forget? Like all the memories just flash back right in front of you when you see those photos? I recognized that feeling so well. In fact, it has become an addiction to look at those photos because it reminded me of how I used to live my life the way I thought I never will- In joy.

I have been such a mess these few weeks. My feelings and emotions were (not surprisingly) mixed up. Like everything is not right these few weeks. I have this enormous fear about not scoring my exams. I am so damn close on giving up in my studies because of the shame I'll get if I didn't score well in it. But it's funny how when you're about giving up on something, just on that moment, you realized of how bad you want it in the first place.

"I try to remind myself when I feel great like this that there will be another terrible week coming someday, so I should store up as many great details as I can, so during the next terrible week, I can remember those details and believe that I'll feel great"- Charlie (The perks of being a wallflower) x

No comments:

Post a Comment